Thursday, October 16, 2008

excerpt from Happy Daze L.I.F.E. after 40

To say that my dad was depressed would be an understatement. I tried to encourage him.
"The surgury is not a big deal, dad."
He replied, "It's not that. It's just that I suddenly realized I really am old.

Friends that's the daze. When did yours occur? Was it a health issue? A store clerk offering unrequested senior discounts? Doctor-recommended support hose?

God has a reason for old age. If he didn't he would have already moved us to the next place.

The Bible study/workbook,Happy Daze L.I.F.E. after 40 looks into all those things and more because aging is normal. It is happening to me and it is surely happening to you.

We'll discuss our purpose, body changes, lifestyle options. There is room for you to make notes, track your own progress and plan for the future. brendawoodauthor@yahoo.ca

No comments: